Product Description From the Manufacturer
- Reduces the following contaminants: lead, cysts such as giardia lambila, and cryptosporidium
- Removes chlorine taste and odor, dirt and cloudiness, mold and algae and particles 1/2-Micron and larger in size
- Removes volatile organic chemicals (vocs), including THMS and delivers bacteriostatic control
- Inhibits limescale build-up in water-using appliances; easy to install using household common tools
- Finely polishes treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking; a lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
The same commercial quality that makes Everpure the overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for your home and reduces particles as small as 1/2-Micron. This highly engineered design offers the largest filtering surface area, longer filter life and consistent performance and has a rated capacity of 1000-Gallon. Get more peace of mind with the Everpure H-1200 system. It's water filtration you can trust.
Everpure H-1200 Series Drinking Water System - EV928200. Unique Micro-Pure Technology. Reduces Contaminants Such As Lead, Cysts, Chlorine, Oxidized Iron, Mold And Algae. Half Gallon Per Minute Flow Rate. Bacteriostat Agent Prevents Premature Clogging. Reduction Of Lime And Scale Build-Up